after school programs
Our After School Program entails a fitness regimen two-three times per week and activities/games on a daily basis. It is aimed more toward the child who prefers to participate in an assortment of games/activities like dodgeball, handball, sharks & minnows, relay races, etc along with our fitness program, which incorporates body weight exercises, utilization of medicine balls, push/pull sled, slam balls, resitance bands, box jumps to give them an adequate workout.
After our game or fitness regimen for the day, which usually ends around 4:30. We will have the kids work on their homework. Between our after school teachers, there are certifications in Special Education, PE, Generalist-EC-6, and 2 years of tutoring experience with all ages at Huntington Learning Center as well as 2 years experience in the public school system. Also, a degree in Health, Physical Education and Recreation.
After School Weekly Rates
Pick up from the following Elementary Schools: Randolph, Huggins, Hubenak, Davidson, Bentley, Campbell, Shafer, and Stanley
- Our operating hours are from Pickup-6:30 PM
- Your child will not be enrolled in our After School program until we have received the following:
- Signed Registration Form
- Completed and signed Liability Waiver
- Received or Scheduled Payment
- If your child has any special needs or accommodations, please contact us prior to registration
- We ask that you have the following information available when you begin the online registration process
- Name and address of school your child attends
- Emergency contact information for someone other than yourself (not a parent or guardian)
- Your name, address, and phone number
- Release of contact information