The Katy Sports and Fitness After School program is aimed toward teaching children the proper FUNDAMENTALS necessary to succeed at the next level as well as plant the foundation for lifelong healthy habits. Through the duration of the school year, students will be participating in a VARIETY of sports to make them more versatile athletes. We also incorporate a challenging 45 minute fitness regimen on a daily basis to ensure they are getting an adequate days exercise before our sports specific training even begins. Our fitness training focuses and incorporates movements to improve the 5 components of physical fitness (cardiovascular endurance, muscular strength, muscular endurance, flexibility, and body composition). Our coaches pride themselves as being MENTORS for your children and we strive to set a positive example to better them not as only athletes but people too.
Tuition will be paid on a weekly basis at a rate of $89 per week. Accepted payments are cash, check and credit card
- We pick up from following schools: Shafer, Stanley, Bentley, Huggins, Hubenak, and Randolph.
- Our operating hours are from 3:00 PM-6:30 PM
- Your child will not be enrolled in our After School program until we have received the following:
- Signed Registration Form
- Completed and signed Liability Waiver
- Received or Scheduled Payment
- If your child has any special needs or accommodations, please contact us prior to registration
- We ask that you have the following information available when you begin the online registration process
- Name and address of school your child attends
- Emergency contact information for someone other than yourself (not a parent or guardian)
- Your name, address, and phone number
- Release of contact information