Our camps recognize that not all children are the same! They have different interest and "favorite games". Thus we keep our camp's curriculum versatile and diverse to keep each child engaged in what they are learning next! Throughout the duration of our camps, kids will be highly active by participating in a variety of games and activities. They will learn exercise routines as well as be introduced to multiple sports. We aim to be role models for our campers by teaching them new ways to enjoy being physically active as well as develop healthy lifestyle habits and exhibit good sportsmanship.
registration process and helpful information
Registration fee is per family, not per child. So make sure you click just once so your total registration fee is $25 (CHILD OR CHILDREN WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED REGISTERED WITHOUT PAYMENT OF REGISTRATION FEE). If you have more than one child attending camp, give us a call so we can give you the sibling discount of 5% OFF total tuition!
- Cancellation must be given ONE week in advance or NO refund will be given.
- Camp Enrollment Paperwork must be completed by 8:00 PM SUNDAY before your arrival at camp. A $10 late fee will be issued if not done so by the due date.
- Please complete and have your paperwork submitted in advance or your child(ren) will not be able to attend camp!
- Payment for both registration fee and week of camp must be made in order for your spot to be considered reserved for camp.
- We do not take walk in registrations
- Students must bring their own lunch, we provide snacks.
- Please dress appropriately (shorts, short sleeve shirt, tennis shoes, no sandals or crocs)
We are located at 26440 FM 1093 Suite C. Richmond, TX 77406. Located in the same shopping center as Texas Borders in the very back behind The Ischool.
****Katy Sports and Fitness will be closed on Memorial Day (May 31st)****
*****Camp is full for the week of June 7th-11th*****