about our program
Our programs first priority is developing the player on the mechanics and fundamentals from a physical, situational and mental standpoint. We take our preparation and practices very seriously. Your child will learn all aspects of the game of baseball and will be taught more in depth knowledge to develop their skill set. In order to progress, kids must not only want to be at field practices, cage practices, practicing on their own and being at games but have fun by developing camaraderie with their fellow teammates and coaches. That is why we take great pride in being mentors to our players and making their time with us enjoyable so they look forward to putting in work. Children will put in that extra effort if their coach is enthusiastic, gets creative to make their practices fun yet informative and productive. If the team is cumulatively improving then we are winning and we all can agree that winning is FUN!
At a young age, no kid’s position is “set in stone”. Players will get an opportunity to experience multiple positions and our roster maximum is 12 so there will not be a bunch of players sitting out at one time.
- $159 Monthly
- Includes Coaching Fee, Batting Cage Membership to Katy Sports and Fitness, 2 Practices per week
- Tournaments and Games Played separately
- 2 Drifit Jerseys (One Black and One Red)
- Black Belt/Red Belt
- Black Socks/Red Socks
- 2 Fitted Hat (One Black and One Red)
- If you would like to buy extras, that is fine. Just let us know!
Tournament and Game Schedule
- We will play in a Sunday Doubleheader League and 1 tournament monthly. Tournament and League Fees are paid separately from Team fees
- We will practice 2 times per week. One cage practice at Katy Sports and Fitness and once on the field. Field is to be Determined but will be in the Katy Area.
- Katy Sports and Fitness will be hosting tryouts for ages 7U-12U.
- KSF Aces will receive discounts on 1-on-1 private instruction, sports performance training, and sports performance classes.
This is should be a prospective customer's number one call to action, e.g., requesting a quote or perusing your product catalog.