about our program
Our programs first priority is developing the player on the mechanics and fundamentals from a physical, situational and mental standpoint. We take our preparation and practices very seriously. Your child will learn all aspects of the game of baseball and will be taught more in depth knowledge to develop their skill set. In order to progress, kids must not only want to be at field practices, cage practices, practicing on their own and being at games but have fun by developing camaraderie with their fellow teammates and coaches. That is why we take great pride in being mentors to our players and making their time with us enjoyable so they look forward to putting in work. Players will put in that extra effort if their coach is enthusiastic, gets creative to make their practices fun yet informative and productive. If the team is cumulatively improving then we are winning and we all can agree that winning is FUN!
- $169 Monthly
- Includes Coaching Fee, Batting Cage Membership to Katy Sports and Fitness, 2 Practices per week (One Cage and One Field)
- Tournaments and Games Paid separately
Tournament and Game Schedule
- We will play in two tournaments per month and tournament fees will be paid for separately.
- We will practice on the field one time per week and provide an optional practice at Katy Sports and Fitness on non-tournament weekends.
- Katy Sports and Fitness will be hosting tryouts for 8th and 9th graders.
- Lone Star Baseball players will receive discounts on 1-on-1 private instruction, sports performance training, and sports performance classes.
- We will also be hosting a camp/tryout on Wednesday December 23rd from 9:00 AM-1:00 PM at Katy American Little League Field #1.
This is should be a prospective customer's number one call to action, e.g., requesting a quote or perusing your product catalog.