Katy Sports and Fitness offers 1-on-1 private sports instruction for the following sports: baseball, basketball, football, and soccer. During these sessions, the student will learn the proper FUNDAMENTALS and MECHANICS from a physical, mental and situational perspective to ensure they are understanding to their fullest POTENTIAL. Our coaches will also provide drills specific for the athlete to practice on their own time.
BASEBALL & SOFTBALL (Hitting and Fielding)
Born in Houston and raised in Sugar Land, Kori was a stand out athlete at Lamar Consolidated High School lettering in four sports (baseball, basketball, track, and football) However, his passion fell to baseball. An outfielder, primarily centerfield. Kori was offered multiple scholarships in football as well but decided to attend the University Houston to focus strictly on baseball.
- 4 year letterman (Baseball, Track, Basketball & Football)
- NCAA- Division 1 Scholarship- University of Houston
- High School Accolades includes 18-4A Newcomer of the Year, First Team All-District (2001-04) and HABCA All Star Game (2004)
Born in Houston, raised in Rosenberg lettered in baseball at Lamar consolidated high school as Pitcher and first baseman. NJCAA scholarship for baseball to Lon Morris College. Played with Colombia Angels as well.
- NJCAA scholarship Lon Morris
- Varsity baseball at Lamar Consolidated
- Little league World Series 2003 semifinalist With Lamar Little League
BASEBALL (Pitching, Hitting, & Fielding)
Born in Houston, raised in Sugar Land. Trey attended Fort Bend Austin High School were he was an all district SS and Defensive Player of the Year. After high school he played for the UHV Jaguars in their inaugural season and hit the first home run in the history of their program. Deciding to focus on his major, he transferred to play for the Statesmen of Delta State were he played SS and 3B.
- Certified Teacher (PE, SPED, EC-6)
- Baseball Instructor and Coach for 6 years
- Owner of Katy Sports and Fitness