summer & seasonal camps
Our camps (Seasonal and Summer) focus on sports and fitness training all the while making sure that the children have fun in the process. We recognize that not all children have the same interest and "favorite games". So we keep our daily curriculum versatile and different to keep each child engaged and interested in what they are learning next! Through the duration of our camps, kids will be active through various games and activities, learn and participate in multiple fitness routines as well as sports. We aim to be role models for our campers and have each child learn new ways to enjoy being physically active to develop healthy lifestyle habits.
We will have camps during Spring Break, Thanksgiving Break, Christmas Break, and all Summer long. We will also be open on most student holidays with the exception of major holidays.
If you have 2 or more children, make sure you call or pay at the facility so we can give you our 10% sibling discount. We will be waiving our $25 registration fee if you register and pay before April 30th. Feel free to call if you have any questions or concerns.
- Our camp operating hours are from 8:30 AM-1:00 PM. We have extended day options available that range from 7:30 AM- 6:30 PM.
- Your child will not be enrolled in our Camp program until we have received the following:
- Completed Enrollment Packet
- Completed and signed Liability Waiver
- Received or Scheduled Payment
- If your child has any special needs or accommodations, please contact us prior to registration