Our summer camp VISION is very much the same as our afterschool program with a heavy focus on sports and fitness training. Through the duration of our camps, athletes will be taught the proper MECHANICS and fundamentals specific to each sport pertained in the program while being on a daily fitness routine. We will cover all angles relative to each sport to ensure that each athlete isn't only learning the physical aspects but the mental and situational phases of the game also. Camps will be full throttle! Our mission is to have each and every participant push themselves to the MAXIMUM in order to give them the competitive edge and perform to the BEST of their capabilities. To learn, improve their minds and bodies while having a BLAST!
Tuition will be paid on a biweekly basis at a rate of $239 every two weeks (camp tuition). Extended day care will be paid on a biweekly base at $379 every two weeks. Accepted payments are cash, check and credit card
***If you would like to schedule for only one week during one or more of our 2 week time periods, please call the facility and we can input the information manually. Weekly cost are $119 for (camp tuition) and $189 for extended day. ***
- Our camp operating hours are from 8:30 AM-1:00 PM. We have extended day options available that range from 7:30 AM- 6:30 PM.
- From the hours of 10:00 AM-12:00 PM, we will be offering Sports Specific instruction. If you want your child to participate, please click on desired sport. Due to scheduling compliance, we will choose the 4 most popular responses. (This option does NOT cost extra)
- If you do not want your child to participate in Sports Specific Instruction during camp, don't click on any of the sports.
- Your child will not be enrolled in our Summer Camp program until we have received the following:
- Signed Registration Form
- Completed and signed Liability Waiver
- Received or Scheduled Payment
- If your child has any special needs or accommodations, please contact us prior to registration
- We ask that you have the following information available when you begin the online registration process
- Emergency contact information for someone other than yourself (not a parent or guardian)
- Your name, address, and phone number
- Release of contact information