Born in Houston, raised in Sugar Land. Trey attended Fort Bend Austin High School were he was an all district SS and Defensive Player of the Year. After high school he played for the UHV Jaguars in their inaugural season and hit the first home run in the history of their program. Deciding to focus on his major, he transferred to play for the Statesmen of Delta State were he played SS and 3B.
- Certified Teacher (PE, SPED, EC-6)
- Baseball/Basketball Instructor & Coach (6 years)
- Owner of Katy Sports and Fitness
- Sports Performance Coach (Speed, Agility, Strength & Conditioning Trainer)
- Collegiate Baseball Player- SS & 3B (Delta State University & University of Houston-Victoria)
- B.A in Health, Physical Education & Recreation (Delta State University)
- Worked in Early Childhood for 5 years, 4 as a motor skill development teacher at The Ischool.
Owner and Founder of VFI Athletics
Certified Sports Nutrition
Strength and Conditioning
Corrective Exercise Specialist
Certified Speed and Agility
Coach Art has been a soccer referee and coach for over 15 years. He holds a “D” level coaching license from USSF. He is also a certified personal trainer and sports performance coach, who created a training program focused on improving his own performance when “reffing” soccer matches. his training and programming led to the creation of VFI Athletics based on the 3 basic elements of performance…Volume, Frequency Intensity. He brings his enthusiasm and years of knowledge to every one of his sessions.
Owner and Founder of iPeak Performance
Coach Jeff has worked with athletes of all ages and ranges of sports performance. From professional athletes to amateur athletes. He is very diverse in his approach and his understanding of treating each athlete differently.
To view Jeff's training, please visit his Instagram at iPeak Performace