Born in Houston, raised in Sugar Land. Trey attended Fort Bend Austin High School were he was an all district SS and Defensive Player of the Year. After high school he played for the UHV Jaguars in their inaugural season and hit the first home run in the history of their program. Deciding to focus on his major, he transferred to play for the Statesmen of Delta State were he played SS and 3B.
- Certified Teacher (PE, SPED, EC-6)
- Baseball/Basketball Instructor & Coach (6 years)
- Owner of Katy Sports and Fitness
- Sports Performance Coach (Speed, Agility, Strength & Conditioning Trainer)
- Collegiate Baseball Player- SS & 3B (Delta State University & University of Houston-Victoria)
- B.A in Health, Physical Education & Recreation (Delta State University)
- Worked in Early Childhood for 5 years, 4 as a motor skill development teacher at The Ischool.
Adult Fitness Instructor and Sports Performance Trainer
Coach Thomas specializes in all areas of fitness including
- Speed & Agility
- Power & Strength Training
- Muscular Endurance
- Balance & Coordination
- Circuit Training & Hyper Dynamics
Coach Thomas is also a certified NASM trainer and played collegiate football at Tulane University as well as Birmingham Southern University. He is a proud graduate with his B.A in Accounting from Tulane University.
Founder of CelestialFit- Adult & Youth Fitness Trainer
Celeste is a recent graduate from the University of Houston (Cum Laude) where she obtained her Bachelor of Arts in Health Communication as well as her minor in Business. She also has her ACTION personal training certificate.
She was previously a competitive Hip-Hop dancer where she went to Dance Worlds several years in a row as well as a competitive cheerleader. Celeste has a passion for fitness, teaching dance and being an influence to an individual's growth.