Born in Houston, raised in Sugar Land. Trey attended Fort Bend Austin High School were he was an all district SS and Defensive Player of the Year. After high school he played for the UHV Jaguars in their inaugural season and hit the first home run in the history of their program. Deciding to focus on his major, he transferred to play for the Statesmen of Delta State were he played SS and 3B.
- Certified Teacher (PE, SPED, EC-6)
- Baseball/Basketball Instructor & Coach (6 years)
- Owner of Katy Sports and Fitness
- Sports Performance Coach (Speed, Agility, Strength & Conditioning Trainer)
- Collegiate Baseball Player- SS & 3B (Delta State University & University of Houston-Victoria)
- B.A in Health, Physical Education & Recreation (Delta State University)
- Worked in Early Childhood for 5 years, 4 as a motor skill development teacher at The Ischool.
Former Seven Lakes graduate and Baseball 3 year Letterman. Andrew is a former collegiate athlete pursuing a career in Physical Therapy.
- B.S in Exercise Science (University of Evansville)
- Collegiate Baseball Player (Fort Scott CC & University of Evansville- Catcher)
- Fort Scott CC- All Conference & Regional Gold Glove Winner
- Department of Athletics @ University of Evansville
- Volunteer Work @ Race for the Cure
- Baseball Instructor and Coach (Allen Baseball Club)