Speed Guru who specializes in all forms of performance enhancement. fortes include speed power output, and force production training with programs that can benefit any type of athlete (beginner, moderate or advanced)
- USATF Coach Level 1
- Certified Speed and Agility Coach (CSAC) by athletes acceleration
- Former Seven Lakes and collegiate QB/WR
- Proud founder of Coach K Scholarship Program
- Trains or has trained 50 plus scholarship athletes, 5 professional athletes, as well as 3 Olympians (competed in Rio games)
Born in Katy, Tx and graduate of Katy High School. Lettered in both baseball and football. Has been working with and developing youth athletes for 4 years under the mentorship of lead trainer Kenny Miller. Seasoned in VertiMax Training as well as Treadmill Training.
- Received a football scholarship to Hardin Simmons University
- 2x State Champion and 1x National Champion (Katy HS)
"I take an extreme amount of pride in developing relationships with the youth. It makes it easier for them to want to participate and better themselves"