Our camps recognize that not all children are the same! They have different interest and "favorite games". Thus we keep our camp's curriculum versatile and diverse in order to increase participation, develop a comfortability in trying new things and to keep each child engaged by introducing new games/activities to them! Throughout the duration of our camps, kids will be highly active by participating in a variety of games and activities. They will learn exercise routines as well as be introduced to multiple sports. We aim to be role models for our campers by teaching them new ways to enjoy being physically active as well as develop healthy lifestyle habits and exhibit good sportsmanship.
registration process and helpful information (camp)
- Cancellation must be given 14 Days in advance. If less notice is given 50% off tuition will be refunded or full amount can be credited toward another week.
- Camp Enrollment Paperwork must be completed by 8:00 PM SUNDAY before your arrival at camp. A $10 late fee will be issued immediately if not done so by the due date. Link is listed above in blue lettering "Camp Enrollment Paperwork"
- Please complete and have your paperwork submitted in advance or your child(ren) will not be able to attend camp!
- Payment for week of camp must be made in order for your spot to be considered reserved for camp.
- We do take part time
- We do have daily rates of $45 for half day and $65 for full day for our Kids Camp.
- Students must bring their own lunch, we provide snacks.
- Please bring a labeled water bottle and dress appropriately (shorts, short sleeve shirt, tennis shoes, no sandals or crocs)
We are located at 26440 FM 1093 Suite C. Richmond, TX 77406. Located in the same shopping center as Texas Borders in the very back behind The Ischool.