Born in Houston, raised in Sugar Land. Trey attended Fort Bend Austin High School were he was an all district SS and Defensive Player of the Year. After high school he played for the UHV Jaguars in their inaugural season and hit the first home run in the history of their program. Deciding to focus on his major, he transferred to play for the Statesmen of Delta State were he played SS and 3B.
- Certified Teacher (PE, SPED, EC-6)
- Baseball/Basketball Instructor & Coach (6 years)
- Owner of Katy Sports and Fitness
- Sports Performance Coach (Speed, Agility, Strength & Conditioning Trainer)
- Collegiate Baseball Player- SS & 3B (Delta State University & University of Houston-Victoria)
- B.A in Health, Physical Education & Recreation (Delta State University)
- Worked in Early Childhood for 5 years, 4 as a motor skill development teacher at The Ischool.
Smyth was born and raised in Connecticut and then moved to the great state of Texas in 2016. He was captain of his high school baseball and basketball team and was an All-State football wide receiver. Smyth briefly played college basketball and baseball for the University of Connecticut - Avery Point, before heading to design school in Tampa, Florida. He received his Bachelor of Arts degree with a 4.0 GPA and Valedictorian recognition.
Smyth managed and organized Summer Camps and after-school programs for Essex CT. Elementary. He has coached multiple youth basketball and football teams, and he continues to teach one-on-one baseball, basketball, and football skills for children ages 5-18.