- Do I have to sign a contract to enroll in small group classes or personal training?
No, group classes are offered on a month-to-month basis. However, once you enroll in our group classes, you must pay in advance to reserve your spot once the class makes the minimum 3 participants. Our Personal Training sessions are sold in packages or you can buy individual sessions. There is also no additional contract to work with our trainers. You are simply responsible for paying their trainers fees.
- Do I have to sign a liability waiver?
Yes, each person who comes in to participate at Katy Sports and Fitness will need to sign a liability waiver prior to using the facility.
- Do I need a membership to participate in group sessions or personal training?
No. We are not your typical gym. It is used for 1-1 Personal Training and Small Group Classes, so why add another $40 or $50 a month? You are monetarily responsible for whatever you are participating in whether that’s personal training or small group sessions, that’s it!
- Is there an enrollment fee?
Yes, there is an enrollment fee of $49.99.
- Do you offer Personal Training?
Yes, we offer Personal Training as well as a variety of small group classes. We have biographies of every one of our trainers at katysportsandfitness.com/Trainers.
- Does Katy Sports and Fitness offer childcare?
Yes, we offer a sports and fitness based afterschool program teaching children a variety of athletic fundamentals and techniques as well as keeping them on a daily fitness routine. Our operating hours are from 3:00 PM- 6:30 PM.
We also run summer camps on a week to week basis with similar values and curricula running from 9:00-3:00 (Monday-Friday)
- Where are you located?
We are located at 26440 FM 1093 #A-190, Richmond, TX, 77406 . Directly behind the Ischool Daycare Center.
- How can I contact Katy Sports and Fitness?
You can contact us via email at email@example.com or check us out on Facebook @ KatySportsandFitness.
- What happens if one of my trainers leaves?
You will have the option to transfer to one of our other certified trainers or receive a refund for the remaining balance owed.
- Are there any discounts or specials offered through your program?
Yes, we have a variety. See Family Packages & Discounts to see all that we have to offer.
- If I choose to join another gym or stop using my personal trainer, small group classes, etc in which I have already paid. Do I receive a refund?
No, if you voluntarily choose to stop services with us you will not receive a refund. However, if one of our trainers leaves you will have the option to go to another trainer or receive a refund. Also, if a group class doesn’t make and you have paid, we will refund you in full.
- Do the small group classes have a minimum and/or a maximum?
Yes, small group classes have a minimum of 3 participants and maximum of 10 participants. Advanced payment will be required to reserve your spot in the class.
- How do I enroll in small group classes?
You will enroll in small group classes at our facility, via our website, or through our custom MindBody App on your phone. Search "Katy Sports and Fitness" on Google Play or your App Store on your phone to find the app.
14. I purchased personal training sessions, what now?
Contact us or stop by the facility! Let us know what days/times work best for you and we will get you squared away.
- How do I go about choosing my personal trainer?
You can’t go wrong with any of our trainers but for further information about them you can check out each of their biographies or come on down to the facility to meet with them.
- If I don’t approve of a movie(s) provided, but am OK with the majority. Am I permanently not able to bring my child to Parent’s Night Out?
No, a Checklist with movies provided with ratings of (G-PG) will be issued. You are responsible for selecting movies that you DO NOT want your child to watch. Make your selections, sign and return to us. We will let parents enrolled know what movie is being shown for that week, if it is on your “No” list, your child may not attend that particular night.